Tuition and Enrollment: August through May
|Income Tier||Tuition Combined Annuual Family Income|
|1||$7,100 Less than $70K|
|3||$10,200 $120K +|
|Income Tier||Tuition Combined Annual Family Income|
|1||$6,600 Less than $70K|
|3||$9,700 $120K +|
|3:30 - 4:30 p.m.||$500|
|3:30 - 5:30 p.m.||$1,000|
Learn more about tuition management through Gulf Coast Bank and Trust.
Hoffman Early Learning Center provides tuition management through Gulf Coast Bank and Trust. They provide two payment options.
- Pay by E-Check (pay-in-full)
Pay the school directly by scheduling a one-time payment through the Gulf Coast website. All you need is your bank routing number and checking/savings account number
- Pay by Monthly Recurring E-Check (Monthly Payment Plan)
A simplified payment plan that allows you to submit tuition payments automatically for an annual fee. All you need is your bank routing number and checking/savings account number.
Here are a few items to keep in mind:
- There is a set-up fee of $50 per program year
- The payment plan will reflect your monthly tuition amount in 9 monthly payments
- Payments must be drafted monthly from your checking or savings account
- Each monthly tuition payment will include a $5 processing fee (per draft).
- The first monthly payment draft will be scheduled for September 1, 2021
- You may incur return item fees if your payment is returned for any reason (refer to your agreement when you create your account for details).
- The final of 9 payments will be drafted on May 1, 2021 ifi you have not paid for a 2021-22 deposit. All deposits paid for the 2021-2022 Program Year will be applied to the final payment.
Our online tuition system at https://tuition.gulfbank.com is available to you 24/7 and offers you the ease of account management, including the ability to schedule payments online.
Contact the tuition customer service representative at (504) 544-6370 or email@example.com to address any tuition management needs